Final project

20/11/2017-04/12/17

(Week 5-8)

Tulekova Arailym {0326122}

Digital Imaging and Visualisation 


Final project : Motion Poster 

FINAL PROJECT

For my final project I decided to choose poster of the "Ghost in the shell" movie. In this assignment we can choose pgotoshop or Illustrator for creating our movie poster and Adobe Effects foe animating. For my I idea I have decided that photoshop will be more convenient. 




1.a. Ghost in the shell movie

I asked my friend to pose for me, so I can take pictures use them for my work. So we took few on white background and I chose two of them. I cut out the hair from "b" picture and put them into "c" because they are more similar to poster.
1.b. Zhanel Myktybek


1.c.Zhanel Myktybek

In the next step I masked out Zhanel and drew her hairs to make them compatible. Then I changed the colour of pullover(or turtleneck, I'm not surree) 
1.d.

Then I use the tool " Liquify" to make her waist a bit thinner and just to check how it will look better, later i left he shoulders as original.
1.e.

Later on I made triangle and through radial gradient made a shining. At the same time I used "Fill" action to fill the hands and shorts with the same texture as shirt.
1.f.

Here I created new layer and filled it with blue colour and put the "Overlay " blending mode to create a hue.
1.g.

Two more layers to make it brighter by using brushes.
1.h.
Put the "overlay" blending mode on the triangles to make them transparent and luminating.
1.i.

In this I used render filter "lighting effect"
1.j.

I found the stripes texture online and put them above with "overlay" blending mode.
1.k.
1.k(1). Texture

Here I drew blue background by using different brushes.
1.l.

I made the masking on the layer with model and drew with brush to make it transparent on the ages with light.
1.m.

Made the triangle glitchy by copypasteing and removing ages.
1.n.

"Futura font" perfectly approached for this poster.
1.o.


1.p.Final outcome in png


Final animation made in Adobe After Effects.
1.q





Comments

Popular Posts