Project 2

28/08/2017-9/11/17

(Week 5-8)

Tulekova Arailym {0326122}

Digital Imaging and Visualisation 

Project 2: Surrealistic Animated GIF Art



Exercise 1
On this week we got acquainted with Adobe After Effect. We Have laerned how to use basic tools in Effect and do simple actions like masking and animating. 
1.a. Original 

We mask the astronaut and did different actions for animation like position,scale, opacity, rotate and others .
1.b. Video 

Exercise 2:
A week before, we were also asked to take pictures on green screen which we will be using for our next exercise.
These are the pictures that I used.
 2.a
 2.b.
 2.c
 2.d.
2.e.

We were taught how to erase green background with Keylight to make it easy to transform. I used picture of a tree for background, other pictures I masked all the needed details and used Keylight to remove the greens.  
2.f. Video


Exercise 3:

We were taught how to use Puppet pin tool, which helps us to move static objects. It will distort the object in any direction and speed. In this exercise we have to search any picture and try this features. 
3.a. Video outcome


Project: Surrealistic Animated GIF Art.

For this project i decided to use his surreal art. 
 4.a. by Christian Schloe

All photos that I will use in my work:
4.b. Me

4.c. Leaves

4.d. Penang wal

4.e. Apple
I Mask All pictures that I want to use and put it together . I used fill on Peneng wall to make it bigger.
I masked the leaves and used blending modes to make them similar with reference.
4.f. Final work
I used Puppet pin tool to make leaves moves and make the apple levitate by changing his position.
4.g.Animated gif


















Comments

Popular Posts