Projects

30/03/18 - 12/07/18
(Week 1 - Week 3)
Module: 3D Modelling
Tulekova Arailym (0326122)

Project 1

For our first project we need to make a hard surface model. I decided to look for inspiration in Pinterest and decided to choose something from the marine inhabitants and insects as a reference for inspiration. I made a couple of sketches of marine them to borrow forms and then use them in the project.


fig 1.1.


fig 1.2.



fig 1.3.



fig 1.4.

Originally, I wanted to make a cyborg, but the lecturer suggested that I postpone it to a second project for organic shape.

fig 1.5.

I showed my ideas to Mr. Kannan and he suggested to  make it similar to a lobster with different mechanical details to make it look like a robot.

fig 1.6.



fig 1.7.


Final outcome :







Final Project

References:




















For the final project i wanted to do cyber-girl and did few sketches to identify the hair style and details.



Final outcome:













Comments

Popular Posts